Friday, January 14, 2011

What Do We Leave in the Room?

Breathe! 2011.

Ok, I admit my blogging has been irregular at best. I wanted to write about Breathe class and then it occured to me I didn't know what to say.

Now let me preface this with the fact that being a Mom of a toddler my memory is not what it use to be. Keeping in mind that the mind span of a casting director may be about the same as mine I thought I might just post this thought.

What about what you did last class was unforgettable? I think we need to be honest about the competative nature of this business and realize that we need to sign our auditions like "No one is going to play this part like me".

You know who comes to mind? Joey, Aleah and Suzy.

Joey, you rocked it! What seemed to be a challenge for some became a catalyst for you and your talent. The technical supporting the creative. Brave and Fun. Congrats.

Aleah, I still feel we are only at the tip of the iceberg with you, but the end of the scenes for me really showed a fully realized uber bitch. I liked her.

Suzy, taking such short scenes and working them out made you look like the pro you are. Watch for the ease you handled these with. I think that will serve you when you go out.

I welcome conversation about what you all felt were the memorable moments.

x
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment