Friday, January 21, 2011

WOW!

Instinct 1/20/2011...

Last night is a class to remember! The pay off for commitment and follow thru is the level of work we all experienced last night. I am still moved. To reveal where your passion is capable of taking you as an actor is fuel you will all need to go tackle the challenges you face in your careers.

I have seen where things go from here. I am very proud to have re-established the level of work I have seen for years as the owner of Sally Johnson Studios in NYC. This process is not an overnight achievement, but the results are limitless.

It would be wonderful if you all felt the desire to comment on what you experienced last night. You all hear my input so often.

I look forward to everyone's progress and am honored to provide the community to explore your talent at this level.

Much Gratitude!
x
Jen

3 comments:

  1. Jen Thursday nights class was such an special night for me! Not just from what I got from my scene and partner, but from everyone else's scene as well. It was so very moving and inspiring! I loved what you said about keeping ourselves Open to the world and its opportunities, after we can get so many rejections and letdowns. So true in this business and in life. You are awesome!! I am so grateful! See ya when I get back. Peace and Joy, Fitz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so amazed and thankful to be surrounded by such a talented group of actors. Jen's class gives me a sense of community and an environment that feels safe to explore in. Last Thursday, I felt completely inspired, as each classmate went up to perform. I admired the choices that were made, and the level of commitment each actor displayed. Everyone seemed to just completely let go, be brave, and give it all they had. There was so much to learn and gain, and the energy that filled the room just somehow seemed contagious. What a night! I am so glad to have been a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also gong to say thank you for providing the "safe" environment for actors to take risks. I have grown so much and I appreciate the level of talent and dedication from everyone in the class. I'm not only a better actor, but a better person.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete